Online Tutor Profile Promotion Tips
- Fill in your tutor profile completely. The more you write about yourself in the field “Information about Tutor …” – the more attractive for students your profile will be and the better it will be indexed in the web.
- Contact your current offline and online students, and Invite them to join your online tutor profile. Then schedule each of them at least one online lesson and held it. The more joined students you have – the more trustable your profile will look.
- Link your personal web-page from your social network profiles: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumbrl, Flickr, Instagram, MySpace, LiveJournal etc
- Add your Facebook profile badge or Floating Facebook Like Box to “Information about tutor ” block of your webprofile at Tutorsclass.com
- Register in online catalogues of offline tutors specifying the link to your web profil?? (e.g. www.tutormatch.com; www.moretutors.com; www.mytutorlist.com; www.wyzant.com; www.skillpages.com; www.manta.com; www.mathlessons.com) etc. Even if the tutors are filtered by location there, you still will create more links to your profile in the internet in such way.
- Register your profile URL at classified advertizing venues. The more links to your page you have – the better it will be indexed in the web. Here’re some list examples:
- Offline promotion: promote your profile at school, college and hostel newsboards
- Pay-per-click internet advertizing. It is not the cheapest way of promotion, but advertizing campaigns, set by professionals, are very effective. If you are ready to invest in your business promotion and do not know any PPC specialists, you may contact us for the help.